Tribunal and Board Hearings
Appearing in front of the numerous Tribunals and Boards in Canada can be daunting and challenging.
Pinto Law will represent you at provincial and federal Tribunals and Boards. Each Board and Tribunal has its own unique procedure and rules. You need a Lawyer who is experienced in navigating the law effectively to get you the results you deserve.
At Pinto Law we are committed to providing our Clients with unique solutions to complex issues.
Some of the Tribunals and Board Hearings we can assist with include but are not limited to:
- Ontario College of Pharmacists Discipline Committee;
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario;
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario;
- College of Nurses of Ontario Discipline Committee;
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario;
- College of Optometrists of Ontario;
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario;
- College of Psychologists of Ontario;
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board;
- Ontario Human Rights Commission;
- Ontario Labour Board;
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario;
- Financial Services Commission of Ontario;
- Licence Appeal Tribunal;
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada;
- School Disciplinary Boards and Tribunals; and,
- Social Security Tribunal of Canada.
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP);
- Canada Pension Plan Disability Benefits;
- Old Age Security (OAS); and,
- Employment Insurance (EI).